PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICIES
Information to data subject as per Section 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and s.m.i. and Sections 13, 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
Rovigo, 25 May 2018
OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The data processed by us are personal data, identifying information (e.g. name, surname, business name, address, telephone number, e-mail) freely provided or navigation data.
INFORMATIVE SOURCES AND PURPOSES OF THE USE OF THE PERSONAL DATA BELONGING TO YOU
The personal data belonging to you that Desamanera s.r.l. owns and will process, have been collected:
- directly from you (Customer/Supplier) and/or our Employees;
- from agents and Representatives, and refer to the relationship between you and Desamanera s.r.l. (e.g. for the issuance of a bid/tender, during the supply of products/services, etc.);
- freely inserted by the users while compiling the forms on our Internet sites;
- automatically when navigating our Internet sites (e.g. web cookies).
These personal data might also have been collected from third parties (e.g. financial and commercial information from specialized agencies, marketing surveys, etc.) or from other customers/suppliers of our organization.
The above personal data belonging to you are and will be used for the following purposes:
- typical business activities and fulfillment of Desamanera s.r.l. of any contractual obligations with you;
- fulfillment of duties provided by Italian and EU laws and decrees of Public Offices and Supervisory Authorities;
- prior to your consent, functional purposes for our business, such as management purposes, statistics, market surveys, customization and improvement of the service provided and of the user experience, as well as commercial, operational, marketing and promotional purposes.
This website uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to collect and analyze information about visitor behavior anonymously. The purpose is to record the user’s preferences (for example the language), to customize the provision of the requested service and to improve the browsing experience.
In particular, for correct operation and to improve site performance, www.desamanera.com uses technical cookies through external services such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Disqus. These cookies are necessary to comment, share and perform other activities interacting with the contents of the site.
Failure to provide certain personal data or blocking cookies may prevent this website from properly providing its services. By using the website www.desamanera.com you consent to the processing of your data by Desamanera s.r.l. for the methods and the purposes indicated above.
FACEBOOK PIXEL TAG
This website uses Facebook’s “pixel tags”, small blocks of code through which the web page can perform tasks such as reading and placing cookies and transmitting information. The purposes are:
- analyze the use that users make of Facebook;
- gathering demographic information;
- view, study and improve marketing activities.
This information is then processed in order to draw up reports and statistics concerning the web marketing activities of Desamanera s.r.l.
The use of third-party cookies can be inhibited through the appropriate option in your browser; however, blocking cookies may prevent you from making the best use of the services provided by this website. By using the website www.desamanera.com you consent to the processing of your data by Facebook in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
This website uses Google Analytics and its DoubleClick services for:
- analyze the use that users make of the site;
- gathering demographic information;
- segment visitors according to their interests.
You can refuse to share your demographic information and interests with Google by disabling the feature on the Google preferences page (www.google.com/settings/ads).
By using the website www.desamanera.com you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
The data will be processed using appropriate tools to guarantee security and confidentiality and can be carried out not only with manual tools but also through automated tools (both computerized and telematic) to store, manage and transmit the data.
We also inform you that the personal data referred to you will be processed in compliance with the methods indicated in the Code regarding the Protection of Personal Data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments), which provides, among other things, that the data themselves are:
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- collected and registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- exact and, if necessary, updated;
- pertinent, complete and not excessive in relation to the formalities of the processing.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHICH THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
We inform you that the personal data you provide or acquired during the contractual relationship may be communicated to the following persons who perform functions strictly connected or instrumental to our activity, functions that must therefore be considered fundamental for the company’s operations:
- to the Financial Administration, to social security and welfare agencies if necessary, to the Public Safety Authority;
- to transporters or other entities for services ancillary to the supply;
- to companies or professional bodies for fraud control and debt collection;
- to banks and credit institutions in the context of the financial management of the company;
- to insurance companies;
- to subjects charged with auditing the financial statements and administrative, tax and contractual consultants;
- to persons in charge of carrying out commercial and direct marketing activities strictly related to the provision of services, whether they are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- the personal data supplied by you may also be communicated to other companies of our group for the coordination of management activities, also abroad, both within the EU and outside the EU.
Outside the functions listed, your data will not be disseminated.
The personal data processed will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those same purposes in compliance with the principles of minimization and limitation of conservation ex artt. 5.1.e) of the Rules.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY – Art. 7
Finally we inform you that the art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code (D Lgs. 196/2003 and s.m.i.) gives citizens the exercise of specific rights. In particular, the interested party can:
- obtain from the data controller confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and that such data be made available to him in an intelligible form;
- ask to know the origin of the data as well as the logic and the purposes on which the treatment is based;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data previously expressed;
- obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed;
- request the updating, modification or, if there is interest, the integration of data;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing itself;
- submit a complaint to the supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulations, if it is considered that the processing of personal data is contrary to the law in force.
NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO REPLY
We also point out that “any refusal to reply”, at the time of collecting the information, may result in the objective impossibility for this company to comply with legal and / or contractual obligations connected with the performance of the relationship.
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
The Data Controller is the legal representative of Desamanera s.r.l ..
For any communication concerning the exercise of the rights pursuant to art. 7 and following, and the manifestation of consent pursuant to art. 23 Code concerning the Protection of Personal Data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments), the interested party may contact the Data Controller by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the address Desamanera srl – Via Martiri di Belfiore, 118 – 45100 Rovigo – Italy.